Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

Hi All!

Welcome to Super Bowl Sunday...Florida style. It is supposed to be in the 60's today and sunny, which I am very happy about. Apparently, 3 years ago when Super Bowl was last here in South Florida, it rained all day which made for a miserable work day.

So far, things have been going well. The Saints fans are pretty crazy and most start drinking the minute they wake up:-) They are nice people, though, and just love to have fun. And they LOVE their Saints. Since my Vikings didn't make it in, I am cheering for the Saints to win this game. If that happens, this hotel will be crazy tonight with lots of partying!

Went into the center of Ft. Lauderdale last night for dinner and relaxation...got the dinner and a couple glasses of wine and not much relaxation but it was great people watching. I know that South Beach Miami was worse but I wouldn't try to get down there. As it was, it took a long time to get into Ft. Lauderdale.

Tomorrow starts my Olympic journey - I leave Ft. Lauderdale at 7:20 am for Vancouver which will be the beginning of a long day. I am looking forward to getting there, though.

Have a great week!

Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment