Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day One

Hello Family and Friends!

Once again, I am on the road...again, for another month. However, this trip is so different from the last - I am excited for this one and am thrilled to be working with the people I will be working with.

My first day brings me to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, for the Super Bowl. It is gorgeous down here - in the 70's during the day which I haven't seen for awhile. It was a little hard to pack considering that I leave Florida on Monday for Vancouver where it is in the 40's and probably rainy:-) You should see the size of my bags! I played the damsel in distress during the trip down here and wore my sling so that I could get some help with my bags. I don't want to take the chance of damaging the progress I have made so far on my shoulder! Of course, I can play the damsel pretty well...just ask the guys that I serve with at church!

I'll write more in the next couple of days - I have to get ready for our guests to check in on Friday...we have well over 200 coming to this hotel from New Orleans. Yes, the Saints fans are staying here. Not sure I like that considering they beat my Vikings!!

Love you all,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment