Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello All!

Very tired today but funny enough, I had 8 hours of sleep last night for the first time in a long time...which was probably not a smart thing to do. I do better, during an event, on less hours and more adrenaline.

Opening Ceremonies was 2 nights ago - I watched it from the comfort of a very plush couch in our Hospitality Suite. Generally, the ceremonies are better on TV because you can see the intended effect better. If you saw it, you will understand my next statement...the Orca whales swimming through was AMAZING! Our guests really seemed to enjoy themselves, which is the point!

Last night, I was able to see history in the making. I went with our guests to see the Canadian Women's hockey team literally smash the Slovakian team...19 - 0. No, this is not a typo. The poor Slovakians did not score at all. Shots on goal for the Candians was over 50 and did not make it over 10 for the Slovakians:-(

The sun is finally coming out here in Vancouver - if it does make it all the way out, it will be the first for our guests since they arrived. It has rained almost non-stop since they got here. They seemed to be OK with it but some of the events keep getting postponed because the snow is too slushy or there isn't enough.

I'm going to go walk around outside for a bit and see if I can get some Vitamin D!!

Love you all!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment